The Ninja Bicycle Tracker
Having a tracker fitted to your cycle offers not just protection of your valuable bicycle but also offers some great usable functionality that goes with the use of the cycle in any sport or hobby.
The Ninja Bicycle Tracker has many great advantages over other industry trackers which make it the perfect choice to use for all types of bicycles, we have trackers concealed in BMX bikes, mountain bikes, trial bikes and everyday cycles.
Here are the main features and common uses -
Protection of your cycle -
- Protect your bike from theft with motion alert capability
- If you are unlucky and your bike is stolen the GEO fence is a secondary alert
- In addition you also have the live tracking feature so recovery percentage is greatly enhanced
- The Ninja works just about anywhere in the world so if you are on holiday or taking part in a competition you are in control
- Enhanced battery life – most trackers last just a day – with the Ninja you can get 15 days on a single charge – this is ground breaking battery life!
- The tracker is small and very easy to conceal and the long battery life therefore makes covert concealment convenient
There are many other features and functions which can be found in our website.
Functionality with your sport -
- You can track your speed and review this at any time
- You can track your speed over distance
- You can track your altitude
- You can view your exact route in normal map mode, satellite mode and streetview
- The history function shows speed, direction, street, road or lat/long, altitude, distance travelled between pings etc
- The tracker is very lightweight and so is ideal for those people who are serious about competition and keeping weight down – at just 85 grams it is very light
This is great functionality for people looking to train, compete and also just for fun and shows the tracker has other great benefits beyond security.
Cycle Tracking – Concealment
Of course concealment is a challenge with bicycles, our advantage is that the Ninja GPS tracker is small and because it has such a great battery life you can conceal it in a way that still makes using it convenient.
For example we have one under the saddle of an Onza trial bike which is concealed under the saddle in such a way that it is not visible and yet to recharge the device the USB port is easily accessible. Of course everyone will have a different way of concealing, the most popular is using a material cloak with a simple velcro attachment that can be colour co-ordinated with the saddle.
Of course the tracker pouch is easy to attach to the saddle and is quite secure and so the lining is just for cosmetics and not for securing the device.
We also have devices that are concealed in lights, water bottles etc
The main aim is to recover the bike quickly, most cycles are stolen by opportunist thieves and so motion detection and GEO fencing offers fast alert capability, for the more discerning thief and for bikes of great value then investing some time and thought into concealment is important.
We will soon offer some visual aids to concealment, something we have avoided up to now to keep the flexibility of deployment not obvious for crooks to research.
For more information on tracking cycles, BMX bikes, everyday bicycles and specialist competition bikes then contact us here – Ninja Contact